We recommend the following schedule to maximize the time you spend hunting and ensure you are at your hunting location during peak buck travel. We offer flexibility for anyone who wants it.
You’ll settle in the hunting lodge the afternoon before your first hunting day. After completing your registration, we’ll do some target practice to gauge your skills and set your weapon sights. After dinner, you and your guide will sit down to strategize for the morning’s hunt.
Most hunting packages offer the option to add extra hunting days, should you need it.
- 5:00 a.m. – Wake up
- 5:30 a.m. – Light breakfast
- 6:00 a.m. – Leave for morning hunt
- 11:00 a.m. – Head in for lunch or have a sack-lunch at your hunting location
- 1:00 p.m. – Leave for afternoon hunt
- 6:00 p.m. – Head in for dinner
- 7:00 p.m. – Socialize and rest
You’ll depart by 9:00 AM the morning after your last hunting day. Transportation arrangements can be made to nearby airports on your arrival and departure days.